Hemp Writing Set - Pad & Envelopes

This Hemp Writing Set is a great, sustainable, high-quality option - made using a mix of hemp and London post-consumer waste paper recycling (including some from the Houses of Parliament), this amazing Hemp Writing set is made by the wonderful BioRegional Development Group.

FREE SHIPPING
& RETURN

100% MONEY
BACK GUARANTEE.

ONLINE
SUPPORT 24/7

The recycled waste paper makes up 75%, with the other 25% coming from hemp, which, as we all know, is a super environmentally friendly material!

There’s 40 sheets of paper per pack, with dimensions of 230mm x 180mm each - between A4 and A5 - and they come with 20 matching envelopes at 182mm x 94mm.

Customers who bought this item also bought...